Why You Needs This Pad?
Clean and soothe raw, itchy, and smelly dog ears, and keep them fresh and dry between baths with Vet’s Best Ear Relief Wash & Dry Ear Cleaner Kit. Our two-step set uses two unique, carefully formulated blends of natural ingredients (aloe vera, echinacea, chamomile, tea tree oil, calendula, and clove oil) to control odor, itching, and discomfort. Both formulas are alcohol-free and non-stinging.
- Coordinated Treatment - Vet's Best Dog Ear Relief Wash & Dry Cleaner Kit cleans and soothes raw, itchy, and smelly dog ears, and keeps dog's ears fresh and dry between baths.
- Fast and Effective - Ear Relief Wash provides fast, effective relief from red, raw, greasy, itchy, and irritated ears.
- Lasting Results - Ear Relief Dry helps to extend the time between ear cleanings.
- Natural Ingredients - Both formulas contain natural ingredients in gentle and soothing combinations, including chamomile, clove oil, tea tree oil, and aloe vera.
- Made In The USA - Both formulas are alcohol-free and non-stinging.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
So far so good. Used this on my one year old shihtzu bichon mix who recently had some redness and irritation in one ear. Day two and he has stopped scratching and shaking his head already! He had minimal redness with no swelling so I caught his issue early, but this seems to have started working immediately.
It’s important to write a review because they do help buyers In making a decision. Reviews helped me in pulling the trigger to buy and I’m glad I did. After the first application I notice a big difference and by application 3 my dogs ears are clean. I will be using this after every bath or swim as maintenance. I have an older dog, Bichon Frise with multiple medical issues and she has tolerate this product well.. it does have a strong smell but I prefer it over an ear infection hands down!
I wish they would tell you how to open the lid. I opened the lid to take the seal off the bottle, then put the lid back on. It has a little ****** on the end so I assumed it was like a caulking tube where you cut the end off. I proceeded to punch a hole in the lid and use the cleaner as directed. Later I find out the top part of the lid unscrews. I ruined my bottles the first time using.
Smells very strongly like cloves. But I actually like it. I like the wash but the dry is a gel that turns to powder and it's easy to use too much and it becomes sort of gunky when it dries. Overall works pretty well but I think I'd prefer the dry to be a powder
I use this with another product i have because one of my dogs has ears that just won't stop with being dirty, smelly and itchy. He used to hate me cleaning his until I bought Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy For Dog and Cats. That cleared up an infection nothing from the vet cleared up. I bought these to use with that because I love Vet's Best products. Now my dog doesn't shake, cry, whine, run, rumble or mumble any more. He lets me do it and comes running back to me for the last step I need to do. Then he kisses me and he is not a kisser.