Why You Needs This Shampoo?
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Shampoo is an effective and affordable treatment for bacterial and fungal skin infections in dogs and cats. With an easy treatment regimen of twice weekly until skin conditions clear up, then once a week to prevent flare-ups, you can give your pet relief from hair loss, rash, itching and redness, thickened skin, and the musty odor caused by skin conditions such as dermatitis and pyoderma.
- Treats Skin Infections: Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Medicated Shampoo is scientifically formulated with benzethonium chloride, an anti-bacterial agent, and ketoconazole, an anti-fungal, to relieve bacterial and yeast infections.
- Fast Acting: Antiseptic and Antifungal shampoo works fast to help relieve fungal and bacterial infections on your dog or cat’s skin. Aloe Vera soothes skin and promotes healing. Lanolin moisturizes skin to reduce itching and flaking.
- 100% Safe: This shampoo is 100% safe and paraben- and soap-free. It will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments and has been proven to safely treat Bacterial Pyoderma and allergic or fungal dermatitis.
- For Dogs and Cats: Medicated antiseptic and antifungal shampoo is for use on both dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age. Use twice weekly until skin conditions clear up, then once a week to prevent flare-ups.
- Effective and Affordable: Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs and cats are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
This stuff is AMAZING!!! Every year my poor cat gets sores that scab up and cause him to lose hair all over his body. This year the sores were concentrated around his neck and were large open gaping wounds. I started using this on him about five days ago and already the smaller sores are healed up with hair growth and the bigger ones are almost completely healed! The spray does not smell strongly or bad at all and does not appear to cause him any discomfort such as stinging. He, being a cat, does not like the spray bottle aspect. The only thing I would change would be a drip or pour type container but for the relief it gives him, I can deal. I will definitely keep this stuff around!
My dog seems to be getting allergies the older she gets. Just in the last 1 she's had a rash on her ears and stomach. She was scratching ALL the time. I took her to the vet and after $280 I wasn't going that route again. So I started researching what's good for itchy dogs when I came across this product. I've only bathed her with it like 4 times since I received it. What a difference! Good stuff !
I used this shampoo in the past and it was helpful for my bulldogs red, itchy dandruffy skin. I ordered it again, used it both my bulldog and chichuaua on consecutive days. Both dogs were itchier the day after their baths than the day before. I always rinse their fur really well, let it sit and rub in as long the dogs will allow. This time, 2 days later, my bullies skin looks worse than it has in a long time, and my chichi is itching as well. A counterfeit product? A change in formula? I don't know, but I am disappointed.
My Dog had skin issues because we had a flea problem on the farm. The vet wouldn't sell me flea pills for a month because my dog had already had a dose but out grew it. He's a large breed pup. So anyway, I was bathing him a lot instead to **** the fleas. His skin dried out and became flakey, and he was balding on the back of his legs from scratching so much and had bites on his chest/ belly. He was ALSO having a reaction to the grass I think because his paws were super pink & inflamed. POOR DOG! We were finally able to get the flea pill and by also treating the yard we got the pests under control. But our pups skin still looked horrible. We washed him with the SynergyLabs Clinical Care shampoo and I sprayed him with this every day for 4 days and then every other day for a few more. His skin is healed, his coat is BEAUTIFUL and all grown back. I will be buying this again! Wish I had taken before and after photos! aloha.
Arrived super fast!! I love this product, has been the best spray for my dogs itchy allergie skin! I soak her hot spots with this, it smells great and works!! I've tried it all and nothing works like this! Well worth the money and so happy I purchased it. My dog has been suffering tue last 13 years with skin allergies and yeast. I bathe her 1x a week normally but recently she broke out so badly (because we ran out of her normal shampoo) and the yeast had a field day! She was miserable! I bought this and by night 3 she is sound asleep tonight with zero itching and biting!!