Why My Dog Needs This Wireless Dog Fence?
A pet-perfect yard is now perfectly easy without expensive fences or buried wires. Keep pets playing safely and happily in your yard and off the street. The wireless transmitter is tiny and portable (just needs an outlet!). The waterproof, rechargeable collars are our smallest yet. With easy training, custom collar settings, and protection up to 1640 ft, your best little friend gets the best in yard freedom.
- Wireless Dog Fence System: A combination of an outdoor adjustable wireless signal strength transmitter fence system and dog training mode. Adjustable circular scope of the outdoor wireless fence (65 to 1640 feet in radius). Sound Vibration and static shock dog training mode will automatically start to remind the dog to go back when exceeding the set activity range.
- Accuratenss & Stable Signal: The dog receiver collar Uses the most advanced 2.4G frequency technology that consistently provides a more stable and accurate signal transmission. A stable, fast signal can be provided in any terrain outside. DO NOT USE INDOORS. Don't worry about the dog suddenly received a shock. Easy to set up and convenient to use.
- IPX7 Waterproof Collar Receiver: The water-resistant collar receiver is made of eco-friendly TPU material and is rated IPX7, which means that it can be used safely in the rain and wet environments. The collar can adjust on strength to meet different customer needs, for all sizes of dogs. One transmitter can match up to three collars and control each collar/dog separately.
- Rechargeable Receiver & Durable Battery: The collar receiver is rechargeable with a high capacity built-in battery, package included 1 universal power adapter. (The transmitter is not rechargeable, it needs to be plugged in all the time)With normal use, the battery can last for weeks. When the power is low, the indicator light will flash and remind you to charge it. If the collar does not work, it will automatically enter the standby mode.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
- Wireless Transmitter x1
- Wireless Receiver x1/x2/x3
- USB Charging Cable x1
- Power Adapter x1
- Metal Contact Probes x4/x8/x12
- LED Test Light x1/x2/x3
- Screws x4
- Plastic Anchors x2
- User Manual x1
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- Shipping may be delay due to the current situation.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Unit work very good!
This has helped keep my dogs from terrorizing the neighborhood. They kept finding weak spots in our fence and getting out. Cant afford to replace, and patching wasn't doing it. So I ordered these and they haven't gotten out ( or even tried to for that matter) since I received them (Feb.2). I keep the base inside next the back door and we have no problems. Don't turn on the collar before the base, then it will shock (with warning) until the base is turned on. Battery life is great. Doesn't take long to charge. You can deff tell when battery is low as you'll get the warning beep at a shorter distance than usual. The training mode is great too. We don't use it too often, but it deff works when needed.
This has been the best money ever spent on our pets. It keeps them on our property and they don't wander too far. The only con is that if the electricity goes out it shocks them because it is not receiving a signal
Works better than expected
Injust put it up and walked my dog. Sam around so he would know his boundaries. He instantly understood what the beeping was and me telling him to come with me once he crossed the threshold. This product gives Sam lots of area to run. It's awesome!
Tale of a Tail
Item was bought for a neighbor friend to keep his dog from jumping fence into MY yard & going after my dog. How does it work? haven't seen that dog or neighbor since gave him the devise. . . . Humm
Overall the collar works great. My dogs stay in the yard now and the dogs understand that when it beeps to come back. It’s really nice to be able to adjust the distance so if you want to shrink the distance or expand it you easily could. I have an acre and a half and it easily covers the whole property with the setting still below the 100 range. So I’d assume you may be able to do 5 acres. The only issue is occasionally it acts like it’s super far away like there is a signal blocking the transponder, so it’d beep at the dog but it only happened with one dog so it could be a coincidence. I use my collar almost every day on one dog and it’s keeps all the dogs in the yard. I’d say this collar is a great investment without having to dig a trench in your yard to bury a wire.