Why Your Dog Needs This Toy?
This freezable cooling chew popsicle toy will help cool off your dog from the heatwave. Help solve chewing, clean teeth, cooling thirst quenching function, It will be the best dog toys for your puppy playing with it.
- Freeze Popsicle Toys - Cooling and thirst toys, put the toy in clean water, use your fingers to squeeze the top of the toy to let the water flow into the toy through the hollow hole, and then place the toy horizontally in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, after freezing for 1-2 hours, it can be taken out for your puppy to lick, used as a cooling for dogs.
- Puppy Chew Toys - Molar teeth cleaning toy, the simulation ice-lolly desigh combines the cute shapes of ice-lolly and bones, which can more attract puppy to bite, can deeply clean dog's teeth.
- Dog Water Toy - when the dog is bathing or going out to swim you can put the toy directly into the water for the pet dog to use, the toy can float on the water surface, allowing the pet dog to play with the toy in the water and let the dog have more fun.
- Multifunctional Dog Toy - when dogs use this product to cool down and quench their thirst, it can also clean their teeth to ensure the health of their teeth every minute and every second.
Durable Material - The toy is made of a new and upgraded chew-resistand soft TPR material, which can resist prolonged bites from dogs, it can be applied to all kinds of large, medium and small dogs.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
6 Reasons Why Dog Owners Love It
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Puppy teething toy
Great for a teething puppy. Easy to fill with water then pop it in the freezer.
Dog loved it.
Great product dog loved it. Only problem he chewed it up but it lasted 3ish weeks so all in all money well spent.
Kept him busy for a bit.
My two month lab was able to chew his up and break it apart fairly easy. Kept him busy while he had it. For a smaller breed ok. Larger maybe not. Overall good product and quality.
Good for teething; bad for treats
I have a 4 1/2 old American pit Bull terrier who is all teeth at the moment, and I like the density for her puppy teeth. She also enjoys chewing on it, fetching it, and playing tug of war with it. However, I put peanut butter in it (yes, I know, xylitol-free), and it’s impossible to get out, even to clean it. It’s so rigid in that area that she get her tongue in to clean it, and too deep for her small puppy teeth. Besides, she does so much teething on everything and those teeth will fall out that I’m not concerned about cleaning them to keep tarter off. This area just needed to be a bit more accessible to keep her as entertained as a Kong. That’s why it lost a star.
Basset Hound puppies love to chew. I put training treats inside so the smell attracted her. Worked like a charm.