Why My Dog Needs This Toy?
Bored dogs are often “naughty” dogs. If you don’t keep them busy, they’ll find something to do on their own - and you may not like their choices.
PawBall™ is the perfect solution to keep them distracted and out of trouble. It will strengthen and keep their teeth clean, and relieve stress all at the same time!
- Highly Durable: PawBall™ Tug dog toy can support up to 145 lbs of force, making it perfect for dogs of any size.
- Built-In Squeaky Bell: The small bell will attract your dog's interest and increase the interactive taste by making squeaky sound. Your dog will focus on this high-quality toy with their energy rather than destroy the furniture.
- Safe For Everyone: Tug Toy is crafted with non-toxic, high-grade rubber that will keep your dog happy and healthy.
- Easy Installation: Just press down on the suction cup & your pet can play right away!
- Perfect For Puppies: Teething and aggressive pups will no longer destroy your belongings! Pets fall sound asleep after use.
- Keep Effective Exercise: New toy will encourage your dog to do more runs and bites, proper exercise will prevent your dog from fat and keep a healthy body shape. This toy will decrease your pet’s anxiety, correct their chewing behavior and habit.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Fun new toy for our black lab! He's a strong puller and it gave him a good tug of war.
Got this for my pup who likes to play. It keeps him occupied and he loves to chew up on the ball. I put it on the counter for now since he likes to stay in there while I cook. The suction works better on glass though
These toys are well made! They have really helped the chewing stage of cutting puppy teeth. Great variety to avoid boredom. The toys come in a resealable bag for storage too! Great Seller concerned with quality and care!
My puppy goes absolutely nuts over this definitely the perfect toy to preoccupy dogs for a while. My dog loves to tug a war and sometimes after a long day at work I don't have the energy for it so I put out this toy and she is occupied for hours.
My 55 lb boxer dog loves this toy! He always wants to play tug of war with us but after a while it gets old... This toy has solved that problem for us. We stuck it to the tile wall we have and he had a blast. It suction cups pretty well that he can't rip it off for a while. I have moved the spot a few times to keep him engaged. I am glad we have finally found a tug o' war match for our dog!