Why Your Dog Needs This Toy?
This dog interactive treat toy is a tumbler toy that can load with treat, treat falls out while pets playing with it, can help reduce your dog cat boredom and destructive behavior, increases their IQ, maintain their physical alertness. It is a good idea to make your dogs or cats active, happy and healthy.
- Safe Material And Interesting Design - Made of high-quality plastic. Durable non-toxic and non-odor ABS plastic protects it from your naughty pet's ruin.The bottom of the toy is designed with a weight, so the toy will not fall.When the weight move back and forth, the two balance wheels will also move back and forth to attract more interest of the small dog and cat.
- Multi-function Toy - This is a multi-functional toy,as a fetch/chase toy, a funny pet teaser and a slow feeder toy.Pets move on their own when touched lightly and does not require batteries and uses a tumbler design.
- Slower Healthy Feeding - This Dispenser Toy encourages slower active eating. Your furry pet needs more play and exercise to eat the treats with the food dispensing dog toy, this will help improve digestion and keep them health.
- Ease To Use And Only Use For Kitten, Doggie - Open the transparent shell part of the product, and you can put cat food, dog food, pet snacks into it. When the pet touch the toy, it will swing back and forth, and the food will leak out of it to attract the pet attention.
- Eating While Playing - Our pet feeder helps calm hyperactive dogs thru focused stimulation & rewarding them for their effort. Your pet remains stimulated, keeping them from ruining belongings.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
6 Reasons Why Pet Owners Love It
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Took my puppy a couple days to warm up to it
It's very easy to setup. My 1 year old pintzu seemed scared of it at first, but has started to warm up to it when I demonstrated that treats come out. She has yet to grasp how to get the treats out but she's pushing the toy along the ground. This might be more recommended for bigger dogs.
Perfect for my puppy!
I got this for my puppy to keep him engaged and curious and to stimulate his brain. In less than a week he figured out how to get the treats out and he loves it! I love that I can stop the dispenser when I need to without having to empty the toy as well.
Works well for our kitties
This slow pet feeder works well for our cat feeding purposes. We feed our cats homemade food twice a day. We then fill the slow feeder with a quality cat kibble. It took a while for two of the three cats to figure out how it works, but they've all got it working now.