Why Your Dog Need This Pad?
Pet heating pads are the perfect way to ensure they have a cozy place in all weathers. This can be especially useful for older pets or those with a litter of puppies or kittens. It is also suitable for arthritic pets, newborn pets, pregnant pets, or animals recovering from illness or injury.
- Chew Resistant Cord - Dog heating blanket with stainless steel chew resistant cord prevents your dog from chewing the cord, the cord is made of 100% full wrap-around bendable stainless steel dual chew resistant hose, the cord with metal cover provides chew resistant protection without fear of electric shock.
- Efficient Heating -Heated cat bed heats up and is ready to use in approximately 10 minutes. Heated dog bed can be adjusted to a higher or lower temperature (up to 131°F) using the high/low level temperature control. Heated pet mat can be used to meet the temperature requirements of different pets. The automatic power-off function prevents the dog kennel pad from overheating and protects your pet.
- Safety and Security - No need to worry about overheating. Puppy heating pad features 7 layers of protective construction. UL approved heating wire to protect your pet from burns, and the pad will automatically shut off when the temperature exceeds 131°F. Reduces risk.
- Waterproof and Easy to Clean - Heated dog blanket is made of durable Oxford fiber and waterproof material with built-in flame retardant cotton for more even heat transfer, long-lasting, comfortable, flexible, dust-free, urine and electric shock resistant (keeps pets safe), and easy to clean manually.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- We do not ship outside of The U.S.
- Shipping may be delay due to the current situation
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
I ordered 2! They were awesome for these pups!
Great product, but which it had an auto timer
This 17 year old cat loves it!
So far so good we love it
Living room cat
My cat is very skittish and doesn’t stay in the living room because it’s cold. This heated blanket works but I will get a bigger size.
Keeping them warm and happy!
My 3 cats love this bed. They all fit so I don't have to have multiple beds. We have to keep it on the low setting and even then they sometimes seem to get warm. Much better quality than what we had before. I will agree with others that there is a smell for the first 2 weeks.