Why You Need This Wireless Fence?
The PawRoll Double Door Dog Crates are great for dogs of all ages & temperaments. These training kennels can be used to help contain your new dog or puppy until he or she is familiar with the house rules. This kennel can also be used as a safe place for your to dog to go if he has any anxiety over being left alone, loud noises or rowdy visitors. For ease of portability, this dog kennel can fold down & be carried by the ergonomic, latch-on handle.
- Your Pets Home - PawRoll dog crate provide a convenient, safe and secure space for your dog to call his own.
- Safe & Secure Construction - PawRoll dog crate has 2 doors, easy to open and close. Each door include latch, keep your pet safe.
- Divider Panel - Allows you to adjust length of living area as your puppy grows into its adult size home.
- Easy to Clean - Come with a removable, washable PP composite tray sits at the bottom of the crate for easy cleanup.
- Easy to Assembly - You can set up in seconds without tools and folds flat for convenient storage, travel and portability
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- We do not ship outside of the U.S.
- Shipping may be delay due to the current situation
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
My Great Pyrenees/lab mix 1yr old puppy outgrew the smaller size. I received her new crate today and it is perfect. I don't thing she will outgrow this one. She has plenty of room to turn around and lay down. It arrived in perfect condition and very easy to assemble. No complaints.
So far so good!
I've had this cage for a couple weeks now and so far, it works very good. It's ginormous so my dog has lots of room in it and she seems to feel comfortable in it. She hasn't broken out of it and she also hasn't had any injuries from it so I'd say that it is very well made. I would definitely recommend this. My only issue was that although it is very simple to put together and take apart, I struggled with it for about 45 minutes when I first put it together because some of the pieces were stuck together, but that was mainly my fault for not realizing it right away. Also enjoy the photo of me and my dog in the cage
My Phenton loves it
It Fits Phenton perfectly. And he has plenty of room to move around and stand up. Way cheaper than at a pet store. Little hard to unfold but other than that not complaints. It has double door which is awesome.
I had no issue putting it together. It’s really sturdy. I’m leaving my corgi to just get a feel for his new crate today without closing the door and he has gone in and out of it happily. This is the 36 inch. While he fits I prob should have gone 42 inch. Overall satisfied with the product.
36" is Great Size For 60 Lb Lab
I originally had a larger 42" crate but it was so much larger than her and it was so difficult to transport whenever we went on trips. So I downgraded to this 36" crate since it was slightly taller than other 36" crates I had looked at. So far she loves it. She'll go in there during the day to sleep and fits comfortably.