Why You Needs This Pouch?
Hate searching for treats in your pocket when your dog needs a quick reward?
Frustrated with holding lots of treats in hands and the dog is focusing on your hands instead of learning?
With PawRoll Dog Treat Pouch, you don’t have to search for treats. PawRoll Dog Treat Pouch keeps all essentials close at hand for rapid reward. Dog will pay more attention to what you are saying.
- One Serves All - This smart dog treat bag not only can be used for dog but also for dog parents, no more worry about where to put dog's toy, food and personal objects. It's large enough to hold in generous amounts of dogs favorite treats, kibbles and toys; Pouch size：3.9"L*2.4"W*5.5"H, Capacity: 2¾cup
- Two In One Pocket Design - With pockets on each side, one is perfect to hold small changes, key or ID card, while with a customer-designed trash bag dispenser outside, it's quite convenient to hold your dog's garbage bags and take it effortlessly
- No Easily Drop Off - Simple adjustable strip design enables the inner bag easy on and easy off; one side pocket have separate zipper and another have hook and loop fastener. It's very reassuring to put your own objects in them and no worry about coming off
- Free Your Hands - Two ways to carry, Adjustable waistband (25.2”~47.2”) makes the treat pouch attached securely around your waist, Strong belt clip makes this treat pouch easily hook on your belt, no worry about falling off on outdoor activity. And the D-ring is designed to hold dog whistle and trainer, enables outside training easier
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
We're ready for puppy obedience school!
Bought this to use for treats and poop bags when we start our puppy obedience class. The bag is well made with a main pocket for treats, side pocket for something small, and a side pocket with a dispense hole for poop bags. Overall I like how compact the bag is, it comes with a clip to clip on your pants or a belt you can clip it to and where around your waste. Overall great product for the price point!
Just what I needed.
My dog and I are taking a nose work class and the instructor requested that we get a treat pouch. I wasn't sure that we would need one very frequently so I wanted one for a reasonable price. This is very well made and I really like the option of clipping it on my pants of using the included strap around my waist. This is just what we needed.
Pretty good treat bag
Good pouch, the treats are easily accessible and I like the pouch for the waste bags. Only issue is the clasp that hooks the bag on to the belt unhooks very easily. So if you bend over, the bag just falls off. So I'm just conscious of where it is on the belt if I have to grab something off the ground.
Not the best
This seems very cheap and flimsy to me. I bought this style and another and I prefer the other so much more. This is scratchy, doesn't stay up well so i can reach in for the treats and is just uncomfortable. Sorry.
Works. Very, very well
Comfortable on the included belt. Large enough for my large hand.. Stable. Large enough to carry treats for both my dogs. Side compartment for poop bag(s). Zippered compartment for something else. Durability and Stability appear more than adequate.