Why You Needs This Carrier?
Take your furry friend with you wherever you go with the PawRoll™ Travel Pet Carrier. It comes with a telescoping handle, a shoulder strap and a handle for three convenient ways to carry your paw-tner around. This carrier is made with oxford fabric and has four ventilation mesh panels that provide a cool environment and easy visibility.
- Airline Approved Carrier & Plenty of Room - The dog soft-sided carrier size is: 17*11*11 inches, Recommend for pets up to 15lbs ( Please measure the size and weight of your pet before purchasing this product). The portable cat carrier airline approved fits for puppy, kitten, rabbit, guinea pig, hamsters, Maine coon cats and etc
- 5 Breathable Mesh & 3 Entrance & 2 Curtains & 1 Pocket - This portable pet carrier has a breathable mesh on all 5 sides to ensure the normal circulation of air inside the box, which can effectively reduce pets' anxiety and make them more comfortable during travel. Put down the curtains to protect the dog’s privacy. There is a small pocket on the outside of the bag to store things
- Portable & Washable - The puppy carrier collapsible to fit into your luggage. Easy to carry and store. The bottom thicker pad can be removed and machine-washed. It allows you to easily solve all stains without worries
- Wide Use - You can use this cat carrier bag as a tote bag or shoulder bag with an adjustable strap. The carrying handles with a pad can be glued for a comfortable hand feeling. A strap on the back enables you to attach the carrier firmly to the luggage. Perfect for transportation by car, train, plane, etc. In addition to serving for pets, you can also use it to load other items such as clothes, shoes, etc
- Balance & Safe & Comfortability - The cat travel carrier has two steel rods with upgraded memory metal, running along the top of the top edge for the sturdy steel frame, does not collapse. Resilient fiber brace provides safe when pet moving
100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- We do not ship outside of The U.S.
- Shipping may be delay due to the current situation
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Great size for my kitty. Enough room for him to turn around comfortably
This is great for taking my cat to the vet. It keeps him from clawing anyone or the seats. He fits comfortably inside. He can see and breathe through the sides. Sides can also be adjusted to be open or closed. It opens on either end of the carrier via zippers. Inside is a plush fuzzy floor. It’s lightweight and collapsable when not in use. It also has a zippered opening on the top. And there is a little pouch on the top too for treats or whatever pet supplies you need to carry with you. There is a little leash inside sewn to the bottom side that can attach to a collar.
Works perfectly for transport
I think it will be more stable for puppy comfort.Although I was told I couldn't get the puppy out of the kennel, it was small and light.I like the fact that there are three ways to put a puppy in and get a puppy out of the kennel.All in all, I think it's a very good product at a reasonable price.
Carrier is of good quality and seems sturdy. I ultimately returned it as it was too tall and could not be squished down to fit into the alloted space for Alaska. Also the carrier had a weird smell, I’m sure it’s something that if you let it air out for a bit it would be fine but not so great right out of the bag. Lastly I found it a little tough to put together the very first time as the top likes to lay down until you can get at least one side zipped