Why You Needs This Cone?
Dogs have a natural reaction to wounds, itches, and assorted types of skin irritation: lick or chew or scratch the area and make it feel better. But dogs who lick or chew their wounds can cause further tissue damage or introduce bacteria into the wound, which may trigger a serious infection.
Dog cones are used to prevent dogs from nibbling at inflamed areas of skin that can arise as a result of a food allergies or an insect bite allergy. Our pet cone collar is designed in upgrade shape with AIR vent for more freely breathing and specialize in more efficient protection for dog's recovery.
- Cone Collar Size - Neck Girth 6: 17.71''~19.68''; Depth: 11'' ; Please wear it closer to your cats puppies head for better function. Materials: Lightweight Quality Plastic with soft flannel serging to protect neck. Suitable for both dogs & Cats.
- Protective Recovery Cone - A neck cone collar is a safe necessary for dogs cats recovery after a surgery or any types of skin irritation to prevent licking chewing at the wounds or stitches. An effective humane way to heal wounds/injuries of your pets and reduce risky of possible infection.
- Adjustable Pet-friendly E-collar - Adjustable by the Velcro for better fit for your dogs,make it not too loose or too tight. Soft cotton lint serging edge for comfortable safe wear.
- Breathable and Better Vision - Matt Transparent cone with air vent all-around provide better vision for dogs cats and less restraint for pets to better get used to it.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
It actually works! The velcro is super strong which makes it really hard for my great pyrenees puppy to get it off.
My dog hates it but it's for his good...
It looked very good on my dog. He even tries but fails to remove the cone.
This cone is a softer plastic than some so it gives more easily and doesn't break like some of the harder plastic ones do. Also doesn't hurt as much when he runs into me as we go down the stairs! The length seems to be just enough to keep him from getting to the back areas which was an area he had made worse after surgery. For reference, Beau is almost 60 lbs and likely a lab/golden mix.
Sturdy and easy on the pup
Bought four months ago when my dog developed anxiety and began chewing herself to death. Vet still hasn’t figured out how to help her so we’ve been using off and on through her spells all this time. Has held up wonderfully, easy to clean, quick to remove/put on and keeps her from chewing herself bloody. Dog doesn’t mind as it’s semitransparent and bends well enough for sleeping/eating without allowing her to manipulate it to get at her skin. Will definitely buy again if this one ever wears out. 20 lb maltipoo - size 3 works perfectly!
Was worried but...
So I just recieved it today and for a second I was worried it wouldn't fit my dog. It fit okay. Though he's not fond of wearing it. It seems to work for now. He keeps bleeding at the top of his head from scab wounds because he's constantly scratching at it. So hopefully this lasts long enough to allow him to heal.