Why My Dog Needs This Nail Grinder?
This dog nail grinder uses an advanced Diamond Bit Grinder to deliver the safest, most comfortable pet claw grinding. Recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals, painlessly and precisely trim your pet’s nails anywhere.
- Powerful and High-Speed motor - It gently removes thin layers of nail with low noise and low vibration
- High-Efficiency Rough Grinding Wheel - A Diamond Bid Grind with the capacity to grind large and hard dog's nails.
- Two-speed control - Makes it easy to deal with large pet nails. Low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding, meet the needs of different nails.
- Effective on Large Dogs Nails - Plus the 3 grinding ports and the 2 speeds will make it also suitable different sized nails trimming.
- Low Vibration and Low Noise - Many pets get stressed by the sound and vibration of pet nail grinder. However, our electric pet nail grinder uses a superior motor with whisper-quiet technology that produces a very low vibration to keep pets calm and help sand pets claws faster and easier.
- Detachable Grinding Wheel - The dirty stuff on the stone can be removed for easy cleaning. You can use an eraser or a soft towel to clean it by softly touching first in operating status, then use a tissue to clean again, which helps it work more effective.
- 3 Grinding Ports - 3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets. Simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness.
- Rechargeable & Portable: The cordless dog grinder is USB rechargeable and has an indicator light on the bottom that turns on when charging. Each grinder has a built-in battery that lasts 2 hours after a 3-hour charge. The lightweight and ergonomic body design also makes it easier to handle in your right or left hand.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- We do not ship outside of The U.S.
- Shipping may be delay due to the current situation
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Pet nail grinder
This product is easy to hold and easy to use. The box says it has a lifetime warranty. Its USB charge, you can remove the protective cover and the noise level is pretty good my dog is not afraid of it.
Louder to a dog than you think
Well, this seems like a great grinder. That said, the noise must be louder than I thought as I turned it on in the kitchen, my dog on the couch in the living room. Mind you I didn't even say anything to my dog that it was for him. He took off and hid in his kennel, lol. But that is my dog, he is sensitive to noises of sorts. I personally believe it would be great for most dogs.
An excellent product, works great, very quiet, and low vibration for timid dogs or even cats . .
Very quiet and subtle, my newest rescue dog was scared of my louder nail grinder and this was perfect to get her calmed down and used to the idea. After a few sessions, I was able to transition to the bigger one. It does not work as fast, but that is a fair trade. It's a very nice nail grinder!
Good grinder, works well
This works alright for me. The dog doesn't like it though. It scares him, not because its loud (because its not at all), but I think its more the vibration it causes when the wheel makes contact with the nail. I'll keep working with him but its decent.