Why My Dog Needs This Harness?
If your pup is only wearing an ordinary dog collar she can put a lot of tension on her throat as she strains forward, especially if you grip the leash or yank it back.
This kind of pressure can hurt your dog’s neck regardless of her size, but especially if she belongs to a smaller breed.
No Pull No Choking
- No Pull - Trains your dog to walk beside you
- Sturdy Release Buckle: The side release buckle is durable and anti-breaking, it's very convenient to unravel.
- Four-Point Adjustable Straps: Straps are adjustable, it will not give the dog a sense of restraint and anxiety.
- 3M Reflective Straps ensure your dog’s safety at night.
- Stainless Steel D-Ring design can attach a rope tied when you drive a car you can tie it to the seat.
- Comfort Experience: The fabric material is resistant to tearing and the straps have no elasticity so will not deform. The soft sponge pad won't hurt the pet's skin. Breathable and lightweight give the dog a more comfortable experience.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
PawRoll Vs Others
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- Shipping may be delay due to the current situation.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Ask My Dog About the 'Comfort'
It's a great harness for our 45 lb dog and she's a 'puller'. At lease we don't feel as if we're choking her when she pulls. As for comfort, as I said, ask Princess Leia - she's dramatic when we put it on but when she forgets she's wearing it, she's ok. We only put it on her when we take her out on a leash.
Very Nice, Worth Buying Multiples
This is a very well-made harness. The webbing is first-quality, all stitching is even, and best of all, the edges are all covered, making this comfortable to wear. My hands are somewhat compromised and I can operate the buckles with no problem. One great feature is that you don't have to get the dog to step into this harness. It goes over the head and under the chest, and buckles on the side. For dogs who won't step into the harness without a fight, this is a pleasant change. Additionally, once it's on they can't pull their head out. There is a webbing 'handle' between the shoulder blades that makes handling a large dog a breeze. I am buying more of these.
The second this came I ripped it open and put it on Thor (my dog) to try it out. He loves walks and was so excited as we headed out the door. Thor tends to pull a little bit when he is running and I felt so bad using a regular collar, I felt like it was choking him. Hes a large dog and sometimes its hard to keep control of my excited puppy on long walks. This harness has mesh breathable material on the inside and padding that promotes extreme comfort. Not to mention he looks adorable in the orange color. All around I give this product a 10/10. Its so easy to use and so practical for dogs that pull.
My dog likes it
It lasts. I've owed this for 2 years all the clips/ straps/reflection still works. Well worth the money! I've reordered another for a different dog (new addition to the family).
My dog pulls less in this harness than his previous "strap-only" style. It is a breeze to put on him and adjusts easily. I was skeptical of the plastic loop for attaching the leash breaking in near-zero temperatures, but it has held up for 3 months of daily walks in cold weather. I really like that there is a handle to quickly control my dog when he's off-leash and I can attach a light to the handle for evening walks. The reflective strips are helpful for walking on the street safely at night. I would purchase again.