Why My Dog Needs This Harness?
Unfortunately, many dogs suffer physical ailments that prevent them from getting around like they used to.
Our PawRoll™ Heavy Duty Dog Lift Harness gives you a way to support your mobility-limited dog and help her get around without requiring a full-on wheelchair.
Dog Support HarnessThis harness fits perfectly, with multiple adjusting points. In total there are four adjustable straps, two of which have quick buckle functions. It is fully padded for maximum comfort to prevent chaffing and is lined with breathable mesh.
It is lined with reflective trim to keep your dog safe. Durable handle grip helps to lift your dog or restrict them in close proximity. This is the best choice for your dog!
- High Quality - The dog sling is made of breathable and soft material, which makes your dog comfortable and assists dog going up and down stairs without slipping down.
- Rehabilitation - The dog support harness is a helpful rehabilitation strap especially for elderly dogs, weak legs, orthopedic injuries, hip dyspepsia, Arthritis pain, surgery or other debilitating ailments.
- Multifunctional - The dog lift supports help dogs stand up, climb stairs, use the car ramp to get in and out of the vehicle, etc. Support weight and you needn’t to bend over. It's best solution for dogs recovering from hip, leg or back injuries.
- Washable - This dog harness is easy to clean and washable. Please dry naturally.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
This harness got me through several weeks of transporting my little dog which suffered a terrible soft tissue leg injury. She was unable to walk for 4 weeks, and trying to carry her was impossible as it was just too painful for her. She felt safe in in and it provided comfort to she and I both while carrying her up and down the stairs. She is now much better, is walking on her own and no longer needs it but I wouldn't hesitate to use again if necessary. I highly recommend to anyone else in the same situation.
I have a dog with hip dysplasia. This does help get her up into my truck. However, the straps are the one thing I would change. There are three strap connectors but it only comes with two. That means I can either put my straps towards the front, towards the back we're either in without lift in the middle. Since I have a hundred pound dog it would be nice to have three straps and be able to have support with all three straps.
I got this sling for my chihuahua mix when he was recovering from a spinal injury. My only issue with it—it's great and sturdy—is that my dog is too big for one size and too small for the next one, so the fit isn't great. I couldn't fasten the small one, but the bigger one covers his *****. This is inconvenient because, having carried him downstairs to the door, I can either remove the sling to walk him and carry the sling around the whole time, or I can leave the sling on ... and watch him either refuse to lift his leg or wet the sling, because it covers his *****. Crouching down on the sidewalk to try to extract your dog's ***** from his sling is not the high point of anyone's day.
I tried the "Help em up" harness or whatever the vet recommended and that was awkward and didnt support that great and was really expensive. Bought this and its helping a lot. Its holds very well too and no fear the buckles are going to snap or anything. The dog I'm using this on is 76 lbs so not a small boy. If someone was looking for a harness for their lame animal I would recommend this one. Dog seems to not mind it too, soft and padded on them :)
This is a great product. Had it for over three months. Tried a few others, but this has been the best. Very secure around my dogs body. I need to carry her (mostly carry) her up two flights of stairs daily.....makes it almost easy...carrying 40 lbs! Two Cautions: The front panel, where her front legs come out: When she lays down, the fabric can be very tight across her legs. I have to adjust, and pull it out for her comfort. (I had a halter with out the front panel, and it didn't work as well. So, I like the design, but all dogs are built different! Also, be sure that none of the velcro is rubbing against your dog. I learned the hard way, and had some bad scabs and bleeding.