Why You Needs This Sled Harness?
The PawRoll™ Dog Sled Harness Pro is a pulling harness for dogs, made in polypropylene, with padding on the neck and rib cage areas, to provide absolute comfort when the dog is pulling.
This joring harness is perfect for all pulling activities and types of dog exercise and, in particular, for dog sledding, dog trekking, canicross, skijoring and bikejoring.
- Designed for wolf-like dog breeds, and in particular for purebred Nordic dogs such as the Siberian Husky, the Alaskan Malamute and Greenland dogs.
- Sled-dog harness in polypropylene, with padding on the neck and ribcage areas, to provide absolute comfort when the dog is pulling. Special X-back construction provides uniform distribution of pressure over the dog’s entire body.
- This dog mushing harness is ideal for all pulling activities and, in particular, for dog sledding, dog trekking, canicross, skijoring and bikejoring.
- Made entirely with non-allergenic breathable materials. The PawRoll™ Dog Sled Harness Pro is durable and comfortable. Reflective inserts make sure your dog is clearly visible at night.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- We do not ship outside of the U.S.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
It fits a Malamute
This fits our alaskan malamute. 110lbs. Seems tight over his head but not hard to get on. Xxxl size
Great product . Fit good.
Fits huskies well
It's hard to find a harness for huskies because they're so long. This one is designed for them, as it says in the description. Just get a good measurement before you order the harness. Once I put it on our dog, I wasn't sure it was on correctly, but once it starts spreading out, especially when pulling something, it fits well and works well. My dog wasn't impressed with the idea of pulling at first (as you can see), but he quickly got the idea.
Works great for my 70lb husky mix During COVID when the lock downs began and the dog parks were closed I used it to bike her daily.
Strong harness for a strong dog
Dog chases me as I blade and dog pulls boy on the longboard around the block where we live. Perfect for wearing out the hyper dog and nicely wear down its claws that formerly needed grooming. Dog is gaining strength and endurance.