Why You Needs This Cone?
Are you worried about your dog/cat getting infect after surgery? Do you know how to help pacify dogs/cats with anxiety after post surgery? This recovery suit is aiming to make recovery process more satisfied and pleasant for everyone and every dog/cat, provide anxiety help for dogs/cats.
Traditional collar/cone has many obvious disadvantages, for example ,wearing heavy neuter collar, pets can’t move freely in their environment, can’t make dogs sleep, secondly, pets’ sights are hindered so they will hit on walls, desks and other furniture, moreover, pets can not eat or drink as normal.
- Elastic Material - Our dog recovery suit is made of pure Cotton and Spandex, soft, lightweight, and elastic. The fabric is wrapped, breathable, and prevent skin allergies. Machine washable.
- Soft & Comfortable - The ribbed edging design is added to the collar and the leg part, and the double-layer cotton cloth design on the abdomen part to protect the injured dog. Back is fixed with an adjustable nylon hook, which doesn't affect the dog sleeping/walking/eating.
- Protect Wound - It can prevent your dog from licking wounds or scratching bandages, protect the wound after the dog is operated, and keep the wound dry, accelerate healing, and prevent infection. Also, it can protect your dog against physical or other pets during pregnancy.
- Snuggly Fit - The snuggly design brings warmth. The dog is like in your arms, psychologically appease the injured dog, and play postoperative stability. Act as an anxiety wrap and help your pet heal faster. Still warm after shaving, and reduce anxiety during weaning.
- Easy to Wear - Allows your dog to do anything without feeling obstructed. When the dog is urinating and defecating, Unfasten the rear part and roll it up with the magic fastener, then dogs can pee/poop freely. An ideal alternative to the cone of shame.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Worked great for my 150lb 1/2 English Mastiff 1/2 Saint Bernard after she had surgery. For great, stretches some for better fit and material is good thickness but not to thick that they get hot. So much easier than the cone and she was so much more comfortable. Washed it several times and it’s held up great!
Great alternative to a cone, HOWEVER I will note that your dog should still be watched carefully if you have them only in this suit without a cone. They technically can still push it aside and get to their incision if they are eager to. Since we were with our dog the entire time and had an eye on him, this was a great alternative and he actually loved wearing it. The velcro makes it easy to bunch up or remove for ***** breaks. Soft material and was able to handle the washing machine. It does run a bit small (my slender 55 lb golden retriever wore a XL which was very snug). Use the measurements listed.
Worked well for my dog’s spay surgery recovery. Use cone when dog is unsupervised and this when she’s supervised. 46 lbs and XL fit.
Our puppy got neutered and was at the big end of the xlarge and of course he had a growth spurt after i ordered it. It did stretch and still stay comfortable until the xxlarge got here. It is super easy to rollnup for ***** breaks, super breathable and he doesn’t mind wearing it at all. It has been a much better than the cone of shame. Just wish they had colors to choose from.