Why You Need This Dog Car Seat Cover?
DogMate® Multi-Function BackSeat Cover features a fitted option and will help keep your car seats clean and looking brand new.
Protects your car’s back seats with quilted, heavy-duty Oxford polyester that’s resistant to water, spills, stains and color-bleeding.
- Designed to fit most car models, and is built with multiple attachment points and adjustable straps for a secure fit, plus seat anchors to minimize shifting.
- Installs in just three simple steps—loop straps around headrests, push anchors through seat gaps, and secure corner straps for added snugness (for some car models only).
- Accommodates a human companion or the use of pet vehicle restraint systems with easy-access, closeable seat belt slits; features “seat belt keepers”—flaps with a snap to hold the seat belt in place when not in use.
- Machine washable for easy cleanup so you can always be ready to hit the road with your pet.
Dimensions: 51"W x 57"L
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Fits great in my Jeep Cherokee
So great for my Golden! The only reason it’s not five stars is because zippers are cheap and get stuck if you zip all the way up. As long as you don’t zip it to the top it’s a great product.
It does what I expected
I just wanted something to protect my leather seats in the back of my F-150 truck, it works perfect for that. I leave the front side unzipped and folded down, it just allows more air back to the back seat, but I have tried it up, and that works just fine too.
Happy I chose this one!
This is a very durable, well made seat cover. It covers the back seat completely. I love that the sides cover the doors & keeps most of the hair contained in the cover instead of on floorboards & under seats. I’ve had others without sides & what a mess! This one is easy to install & remove & stays in place nicely.
Sturdy fabric & zippers, easy to install, tall door flaps. And it comes with a lanyard that locks into a seat belt receptacle it looks like. I didn't use this option and I guess that's why my Beagle was able to dive over the door flap and make his way to the floor behind the front seats. The zippers stayed up inspite of his maneuver. I wish there were more ways to strap the door panels up, or maybe some auxillary straps. I'm going to keep this product and give it a good rating. Looks like you can just throw it in the wash.
Looks pretty good.. only issue is it’s covered in another dogs hair, which means I bought a used product advertised as new, and it’s missing the straps to the side panels so the door can be properly secured and in place.