Why My Dog Needs This Harness?
With its innovative delivery system, the DEWEL 8 Months Flea & Tick Collar for Large Dogs & Puppies offers a breakthrough in tick and flea control for your precious pup. This veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to repel and kill fleas and ticks on contact with no painful biting required. Inside the unique polymer matrix of this easy-to-use, non-greasy, odorless collar are two active ingredients: imidacloprid to control flea infestations, and flumethrin to repel and kill ticks, larvae and nymphs. These ingredients work together to provide dual-action protection against parasitic pests for up to eight months!
- Veterinarian-recommended prevention treatment kills fleas and ticks on puppies and dogs 7 weeks and older weighing over 18 pounds.
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application and re-infesting fleas within two hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Also repels and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application and re-infesting ticks within in six hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Easy-to-use, 25-inch adjustable collar is odorless and non-greasy; quick-release feature and visibility reflectors provide extra safety.
- Water-resistant formula continues working for up to eight months, even after bathing, swimming and sun exposure.
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Please don't forget to fill in the customized content in the Personality Patches box, which can make your pet unique.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- We do not ship outside of The U.S.
- Shipping may be delay due to the current situation
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
These collars came recommended to us by our veterinarian as the cheapest option for flea and tick control. We've been using these collars for the last 4 years and they've been doing a great job. Thankfully, our dogs haven't had any reaction to the collars yet and I hope it stays that way. They are waterproof so you can bathe your dog, let the dogs go swimming, get rained on, play in the sprinklers, whatever water activity of your choosing and they will still work. I also really like that you change them every 8 months and we've not had any issues toward the end of life of the collars.
Have used flea collars for years for all my pets. The DEWEL product is the best that I have found and will be ordering two more collars in six months time.
The collars work really well and fit nicely underneath my dog's regular collar. It doesn't have any smell or residue. It also doesn't have any side effects for my dog. Other topical or **** flea medications cause my dogs to become nauseous and give them diarrhea. They also only last a month. This collar lasts through an entire flea/tick season at a fraction of the cost.
I've used these at least 4 times now and absolutely love them. When I first purchased we had a flee issue and they helped to eliminate the problem. One of my dogs is allergic to flee bits and when we make sure these are replaced just before the 8 months is up she doesn't have any issues. Now being out in the country they're needed even more and have continued to work perfectly. My brother in law has recently purchased for their dog after hearing that we no longer have issues with flees.
These are amazing! We moved to Florida two years ago and could not get rid of fleas due to the heat and sandy ground. Frontline just wasn't doing anything anymore and we we're even treating our yard for bugs. I was told about these collars when I was at PawRoll. Yes, they are expensive but they are worth every penny! We won't go without them and my dogs NEVER have fleas anymore! They really do last for 8 months too. I'll never waste my money on another product!