Why My Dog Needs This Harness?
If your pup is only wearing an ordinary dog collar she can put a lot of tension on her throat as she strains forward, especially if you grip the leash or yank it back.
This kind of pressure can hurt your dog’s neck regardless of her size, but especially if she belongs to a smaller breed.
No Pull No Choking
- No Pull - Trains your dog to walk beside you
- Sturdy Release Buckle: The side release buckle is durable and anti-breaking, it's very convenient to unravel.
- Four-Point Adjustable Straps: Straps are adjustable, it will not give the dog a sense of restraint and anxiety.
- 3M Reflective Straps ensure your dog’s safety at night.
- Stainless Steel D-Ring design can attach a rope tied when you drive a car you can tie it to the seat.
- Comfort Experience: The fabric material is resistant to tearing and the straps have no elasticity so will not deform. The soft sponge pad won't hurt the pet's skin. Breathable and lightweight give the dog a more comfortable experience.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
PawRoll Vs Others
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- Shipping may be delay due to the current situation.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-10 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Very unorganized, I had to stay in constant contact. They lost the order. When we did finally receive the order the harness was the wrong size. Would not use this company again. And would not recommend them to anyone I know.
Purchased for a Miniature Schnauzer Puppy
I like how easily it slip over my puppy’s head. However, I measured my 7 month old Miniature Schnauzer and he measured for a SMALL...and I received the harness and adjusted the straps to the largest it could go and it is still too small. I returned it and ordered a medium which also did not fit...it was too big. In all fairness I can’t rate it for comfort since I am not the one wearing it but it is a lot of harness for a small dog. It seems like it might be comfortable depending on the dog, if it is the right size. My puppy would find it overwhelming, so even if it fit he would not have liked it. I use something that has a lot less material.
I adopted an older puppy who needs lots of training. I keep this on her all day and it’s easier to move her around and redirect bad behavior by using the handle on the top of the harness. I will need to tighten it up a bit for walking. When I use the attachment on the front of the harness when walking, the harness shifts too much and hits her front legs. But I think if it’s a bit tighter it will work better.
Read the measurements!
My dog Mia loves it, she doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all, she has had a rebuilt shoulder from an injury and I was worried this would rub or cause discomfort but so fart it hasn't appeared to bother her. She is a German Shepherd and I would highly suggest measuring your dog and reading the sizing before you purchase because I would have said she was a medium by just looking at her but she in fact is an XL and the XL fits perfectly (Because I measured and went by the sellers advise)
Great harness, and great price
I love these so much. My dog chewed on it, and it still held up. They are great quality but also lightweight. I bought my first one for my 50 lb pitty. I adopted another 70 lb pitty a few months back and he pulls like a beast, so we got him some really expensive pet store recommended harness. It did not control him at all and he was able to slip out of it no matter how tight. When I ordered him one of these it was much better fitting and more effective, and it’s way more affordable.