Why My Dog Needs This Harness?
If your pup is only wearing an ordinary dog collar she can put a lot of tension on her throat as she strains forward, especially if you grip the leash or yank it back.
This kind of pressure can hurt your dog’s neck regardless of her size, but especially if she belongs to a smaller breed.
No Pull No Choking
- No Pull - Trains your dog to walk beside you
- Sturdy Release Buckle: The side release buckle is durable and anti-breaking, it's very convenient to unravel.
- Four-Point Adjustable Straps: Straps are adjustable, it will not give the dog a sense of restraint and anxiety.
- 3M Reflective Straps ensure your dog’s safety at night.
- Stainless Steel D-Ring design can attach a rope tied when you drive a car you can tie it to the seat.
- Comfort Experience: The fabric material is resistant to tearing and the straps have no elasticity so will not deform. The soft sponge pad won't hurt the pet's skin. Breathable and lightweight give the dog a more comfortable experience.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
PawRoll Vs Others
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- Shipping may be delay due to the current situation.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-10 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Stringer and safer than a collar.
I purchased this for my girlfriend's daughter's dog. She is a medium size dog but really pulls when being walked and the collar she had been wearing was stretching from her pulling so hard. As soon as I fit this to her and walked her we noticed the difference. If you use the front clasp located at the chest area it really does help control the dog from pulling. Now that she is used to it we have moved the leash to the top clasp and she is not pulling. Great product and well made.
Cute but not for dogs in training
Really liked this product and it is very cute. Seemed like good quality at first but after 2 months a year developed in the bottom front of the harness. Although we have since learned that a harness should only be used for service dogs. So our dog was pulling to hard the entire time. Just not made for dogs that are learning or training still.
Well made! Great Color
My dog isn't thrilled about this harness. He doesn't run to it the way he does with his normal collar. Once it's on, it's fine though. I leave it a bit loose so he doesn't end up giving himself whip lash. It's a lot easier to control him. He's a 35lb shepherd mix with a strong prey drive. Without the harness he manages to send me flying behind him like a ridiculous cartoon. I also really love how reflective it is. He's gone in the ocean with it a few times and I've hand washed it a few times also - color and quality are excellent.
I purchased 2
I bought these because they look very nice in the pics. They did not disappoint me. They are made well. My vet was so impressed with them she wants to get one for her dog. Both of my PB puppies are comfortable when wear them. They size up nicely so should get many months out of them before needing a larger size. My only complaint is I wish there was a snap closure for the neck. These have to be put over your dogs head. Going on is easy but taking it off can cause your dog to be a bit freaked out. I found going over 1 ear first, they come off easier and the dogs dont freak out as much. If they had a neck snap, they would be perfect. When we need a larger size, I will buy these again.
It seems to be sturdy so far but dog has wiggled his way out of it a couple of times. He doesn't seem to be a huge fan of it but also doesn't seem like he's uncomfortable in it. I suggest making sure it's fairly snug to make sure it stays on. I like that it has a handle on it to secure the dog if need be.