"REVOLUTIONIZED TRAINING COLLAR. WHY EVERY PET OWNER NEEDS NEW 2-In-1 ANTI-BARK DOG TRAINING COLLAR"
Not Sold In Stores.
#1 Best Selling Anti-Bark Dog Training Collar
2-In-1 Anti Bark Dog Training Collar, it’s perfect to training your dog, help you eliminate dog bad behavior or submit some of your basic commands. You also can use the Anti-bark mode to stop some of the dog's excessive squeaking behavior when you are not around, reduce neighbors complained.
- 1-Handed Operation
- Dog training & anti-bark 2 in 1
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- 0-100 Levels of Vibration, Standard Tone and Electrostatic Pulse
- Reduced Sized Receiver for dogs as small as 15 lbs
- Non-Stimulating High-Performance Pager
- Waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet with a range of 400 meters
How to use the anti-bark mode
1. Hold the collar’s button for 3 seconds; you will then hear a 1st beep from the collar.
Once in pairing status, the led indicator light will flash.
It will pair within 10 seconds.
2. Press the beep, vibrate or electrostatic button and you will hear a 2nd beep from the collar.
Holding the beep button, you will see the led indicator light show up on the collar. This means it is connected.
3. Make sure you have successfully paired the collar and remote.
Change toggle switch to channel A.
4. Press the beep, vibrate or electrostatic button to confirm the mode that you want.
When you press the beep button you will hear one beep. That means Beep mode confirmed.
When you press the vibrate button you will hear two beeps. That means Beep + Vibrate mode confirmed.
When you press the electrostatic button you will hear three beeps. That means Beep + Electrostatic Mode confirmed.
5. You can set the sensitivity level by slowly pressing the button.
It is very important to slowly press the button.
When you hear a long beep it is at its highest level.
6. Use a pen on the remote to gently scratch the test area back and forth to test the anti-bark mode.
When you hear a long beep (about five seconds), That means anti-bark mode work well.
- Size S: 2.35" to 13" inches long
- Size M: 13" to 17" inches long
- Size L: 17" to 21" inches long
- Size XL: 21" to 25" inches long
Dog training collars are designed to train dogs - not to punish them. This collar has 3 training modes: Sound, Vibration and Static Shock. The static shock function should always be the last stimulation to use. We recommend using a strong vibration stimulation before applying static shock. Please follow instructions in the User Manual for more details.
NOT SOLD in stores.
Limited Quantity - Selling out fast!
Get 50% off & FREE shipping today. Click the orange "Add to Cart" button now!
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order