Why You Needs This Vacuum?
Breeze through your home with our new All-Purpose Vacuum. The uniquely engineered Capture nozzle sucks up everything in its path. The 3-in-1 design and swivel steering make it easy-to-use and highly maneuverable.
- 3-in-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's signature swivels steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18' power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster - No more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9.44 inch cleaning
- Much safer and more environmentally safe package. Passed frustration-free packaging (FFP) Certification
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Not a fan of sweeping floors and glad that these work well on tiled floors. The main head piece does a good job ******* any debris and hair on the floor. I had to use the crevice tool for the tight corners and it did the perfect job. The motor is powerful and didn't have any problems cleaning the whole house. The cable is long but had to be moved to another outlet since it can only stretch so far across the entire house. The only issue I had was with the main head piece where it's kind of stiff. I have to put a foot on it to adjust/bend it at an angle. Overall, very happy with this purchase. Makes my life easier during my weekly cleaning.
First off it's not a heavy duty vacuum and it's priced fairly cheap. I don't have a house full of carpet just tile and a couple of big area rugs. This vacuum does a great job ******* up everything on my area rugs, the wooden staircase and the all over the tile floors. The amount of dust and hair I picked up was amazing compared to when I sweep thinking I picked up everything. Easy to assemble and take apart for cleaning your car or truck as well. Just remember it's not a heavy duty vacuum to clean thick plush carpet all over the house, it's better on area rugs, hardwood, vinyl and tile flooring.
i got this little guy to help take care of the dog hair problem in my house- i have hardwood floors and a single area rug in the living room, and there’s almost always tumbleweeds of dog hair and i get so tired of sweeping. this vacuum is the perfect size for my small home, it’s small enough to tuck away, but has enough power to clear the wood floors. the base has no bristles or anything for the hair to get tangled up in, and the rubberized wheels glide over the hardwood with ease. it holds a decent amount of debris, and is quick and easy to empty out the only complaint is from the dog in question, who says “i do not know what that loud stick is, but it is loud, it steals my hairs, and i hate it.” but thankfully, he doesn’t have an amazon account to leave a one star review
I was looking for something lightweight to do our hardwood stairs rather than pull out the heavy Hoover every time I need to clean up a little bit of cat hair or tracked litter. This thing rocks on hardwood. Edges better than my much more expensive Hoover. Fantastic on all our tile too. Rugs/carpets though - I wouldn't even bother using this. It can't hold a candle to the Hoover. But since my house has considerably more hardwood and tile than area rugs, it's worth every penny and then some. In fact I bought one for each floor for convenience because it's really that good of a product.
This vacuum picks up ok. Nothing special. Works well enough for my bathroom floors. I hate the swivel head. It will swivel around sometimes and get caught in the opposite direction. It a pain in the neck. The detachable hand held part is nice to have. Sometimes use that on my carpeted stairs. Doesn't have good enough suction to do a good job. Hard to get all the dirt out of the canister. The dirt gets stuck at the bottom. I guess it serves the purpose I needed it for. Good thing it was cheap. I would not recommend for carpets. Not strong enough to vacuum that properly.