Why My Dog Needs This Harness?
If your pup is only wearing an ordinary dog collar she can put a lot of tension on her throat as she strains forward, especially if you grip the leash or yank it back.
This kind of pressure can hurt your dog’s neck regardless of her size, but especially if she belongs to a smaller breed.
No Pull No Choking
- Personalize Your Dog Harness with your dog' s name and phone number
- No Pull - Trains your dog to walk beside you
- Sturdy Release Buckle: The side release buckle is durable and anti-breaking, it's very convenient to unravel.
- Adjustable Straps: The neck and chest straps are adjustable, it will not give the dog a sense of restraint and anxiety.
- 3M Reflective Straps ensure your dog’s safety at night.
- Stainless Steel D-Ring design can attach a rope tied when you drive a car you can tie it to the seat.
- Comfort Experience: The fabric material is resistant to tearing and the straps have no elasticity so will not deform. The soft sponge pad won't hurt the pet's skin. Breathable and lightweight give the dog a more comfortable experience.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We are committed to providing customer high-quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any issue, just send an email to us and all issues will be solved within 24 hours.
- Important: Please fill out the fields above (name and number).
Thank you for supporting us and 1000s of Dogs who need help. With each purchase you make with us, we donate some part of our profit to Non-Profitable Dog Rescue Organizations.
- Please don't forget to fill in the customized content in the Personality Patches box, which can make your pet unique.
- Once an item has been shipped tracking will be automatically emailed to you.
- We do not ship outside of the U.S.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the PawRoll™ Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
PawRoll's 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- Free Worldwide Shipping - Free shipping anywhere in the world on all orders. No minimum order requirement or hidden fees.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
24/7/365 Live Support - Get instant answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Track Your Order
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
ALL orders have FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend.
All of our orders take 4-18 days to be delivered via USPS or others delivery.
We don’t offer international shipping, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies.
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
easy to put on
that it is easy to put on. that you can personalize them
I so badly want to love this. It looked ADORABLE on my pupper but because the chest and belly straps aren't connected she was able to walk right out of it with little to no effort. Bummed
Great quality and my dog loves it!!! True to size.
Very nice quality and adjustable fit!
Very nice quality and adjustable fit! My 3 littles all needed new harness for walks and these are the easiest to put on them. All 3 use a small but in differently adjusted ways. 12-37# is a big adjustment size and these work great. I was able to order name patches (different company) so we can tell their harness apart. Definately recommend for just about any dog.
Durable Harness ;). Great price!
Well made harness and my girl doesn’t mind wearing it. I think the “Security” goes with the breed here which is why I initially wanted it.